Below is the registration form for Pack 205 for the new year. Please complete it and bring it to the next meeting!
2015-2016 Cub Scout Registration – Fillable v2
Boy Scout Troop 205 has invited our Scouts and Families to join them for Beach Sweep 2015 in Myrtle Beach, SC, on the weekend of 11-13 September for a worthy service project and a load of fun. Full details are in the attachment along with the registration form. The registration form and fee will be due next Thursday (27 Aug) at the pack meeting so we can reserve our spot alongside the Troop.
Hey – hope everybody’s summer has been a blast so far. It seems to be going quickly!
We have a fun-filled activity planned Saturday, July 25, from 1-2:30! We’ll meet at Westminster Park Pavilion.
Siblings and friends are always welcome! This is a great time to bring a friend who is interested in learning about Pack 205.
Wear your swimsuit and sunscreen. Bring a refillable water bottle. We’ll cool off with watermelon and water games.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Also, save the date for our End of Summer Water Play day – Sat, August 15.
Scouting is Cool!
The theme of this year’s Webelos Resident Camp is “Webelos Galactic Adventure”, and WRC @ CBH is going to be out of this world! CBH by the numbers: 22 Activities and 2 Sessions to choose from, 7 miles of hiking trails, 2 cool mountain lakes, 1 incredible Wet Willie water slide, 19 campsites, 1 Awesome Indian Fort, and an average temperature of 76⁰ F!
Six reasons to attend Webelos Resident Camp @ CBH in 2015:
1. New Webelos Program Adventures – 6 in all. Available for rising Webelos I’s and rising Webelos II’s that will follow the New Webelos Program Track.
2. “Legacy” Webelos Activity Badges for those rising Webelos II’s who are following the “old” Webelos track to Arrow of Light. We are offering 6 of these Activity Badges.
3. 10 additional activities for all Webelos, including Climbing, Rappelling, BB Gun Shooting, Archery, Boating and the Wet Willie Water Slide.
4. MOVIE NIGHT! In our large theater on the big screen (aka in the Dining Hall on our state-of-the art video and sound system). Plus popcorn, drinks, and snacks!
5. The best staff around, great food, and lots of opportunity for Galactic Adventures!
6. The lowest cost Webelos Resident Camp around.
More information is available here
Cub Day Camp offers the Scout a fun, exciting, and productive week of Scouting. The fee for this fun-filled, action-packed adventure is $75. If your registration is not submitted by May 1st, please add an additional $25.00 to the price.
Day Camp this year for York District Scouts will be held at Bethelwoods June 15-19 from 9 AM – 4 PM. Scouts receive a patch, one t-shirt, backpack, water bottle and all materials with their registration fee. Cub Scouts are expected to wear their camp t-shirt during camp.
Extra shirts may be purchased for $10.00 each. Scouts may attend any as well as multiple camps.
More information and registration at http://www.palmettocouncil.org/day-camp/
We are looking forward to the Spring Family Campout May 1-3, 2015 at Westminster Park. Be sure to register and pay for your meals using our online checkout system.